Healing my OCD and anxiety changed my communication skills and increased my profits
A 45–120-minute interactive talk.
Heather Ann struggled with conscious communication due to her OCD. She spoke from a place of control and limitations and was challenging to collaborate with. Healing her childhood trauma gave her the confidence to dig deeper into her OCD. She realized her type-A personality and "perfectionist" attitude was holding her back. Learning the OCD brain protocol was not easy butreleasing those old programs and feeling mentally open and creative was freeing. Heather's stories of her clients with severe OCD will inspire you. Healing happens when your heart is open to new ways of being.
Pub Med for Kundalini OCD meditation series
Om Times: Noninvasive Treatments for OCD
- Least understood mental issue today.
- Psychotropic drugs experience mild improvements.
- Kundalini Yogic OCD Brain Protocol has shown to be the most effective treatment for OCD.
- Trauma and OCD commonly occur together.
- Many suffer in silence out of fear, shame, and guilt.
Which option do you feel your event needs?
- Presentations: Transformation, motivation, or virtual range from 45-120 minutes.
- Interactive wellness workshops ranging from three hours to three days.
- Ongoing zoom training to implement new programs, incorporate change, hold accountability, and empower new habits.